Sunday, March 24

Two Months


We have made it 2 months Hunter. You have only endured one head-but from your oh-so-mischievous brother. It wasn't bad and you did not cry.

I must admit, probably should not say this, BUT, so far you have been my easiest infant. You cry when you need something, root when you are hungry, rubs your eyes when you are tired...everything (so far) has been consolable. And that, my dear, is an amazing thing for this household. 

Your sleep pattern is not scheduled yet, and half of the reason is because there is not a lot of time to spend putting you down. You sort of sleep wherever we all are. At night daddy feeds you around 11-12 and you eat again around 4:30. Sometimes you go back to sleep, sometimes you don't. So yes, I am exhausted, but you aren't crying and you take bottles. That is the important part.

You weigh 15 pounds, and are 24 inches and your head is 16 1/2 inches. Apparently that is very large. You are a little bigger than your siblings were at this age, but not much. You smile, coo and talk to us all day long. When I see your face the only thing I can think is WOW you look like Charlotte. 

Your eyes are very blue right now, but I am betting they will be brown when all is said and done. Although, everyone else thinks I am wrong. Your hair is lightening and falling out. You have a very tiny nose, and pretty lips. 

I am so glad I get to be your mom, and I have a feeling you are going to be a gentle soul.