Sunday, March 24

Rapunzel, Rapunzel Let Down Your Hair






Charlotte and her hair.

Bounciest, prettiest blonde hair ever. More volume and shine than a Pantene commercial and you will let me sit and braid it, curl it, brush it, style it...Trust me I know my luck.

However, as you get older your hair has started to get the ragamuffin stringy hair look, so I explained to  that if you really want Tangled's Hair (because that movie has convinced lots of little girls that Rapunzel's name is Tangled) then you have to cut it first to get it healthy and then we can just let it grow.

So off we went to Miss Jenny, with the two boys in tow, and off you hair went. It was a lot, shorter than I expected, but you like it. I am not one for short hair (mainly on myself), but I must say the cutesy bob is sweet on your precious face.