Friday, August 9

Happy 7 Months Sweet Hunter!


You turned a sort of sleep curve this month. While you still wake up once a night for a bottle, you are starting to sleep past 6 am. This is a really really great thing and helpful time as our house will take any extra bit of rest we can get.

You sit up with ease, but sitting still is another thing. You are not crawling up on all fours yet, but you are army crawling and rolling all over the place. I have never had a 'roller" and it is quite interesting to see your moves. I also noticed today that you are really putting everything into your mouth. Grass, leaves, toys, hair...you sisters arm. Yes, you are a biter my friend. Like leave bruises biter.

The bottle has become really hard for you and you really stopped eating baby food as well. With 8 teeth I feel pretty comfortable with you eating table food, I just feel like it went by so fast. You love carrots, potattoes, green beans, bananas, and cheese. You dislike yogurt.

The sippy cup is getting easier which is a great thing, becuase you have zero interest in the bottle.

I can not belive how quickly this year is going by. and i know time will never slow down for a moment. I try to soak in every squeeze I can because you are a major sweetheart.




Bland at 19 months and Hunt at 7 months!