Thursday, March 18

Thursday's Thanks: Home Sweet Home!

Your daddy and I took a little trip this week to Las Vegas. We left Sunday and came back Wednesday.  He was on business and I was traveling west of North Carolina for the first time. It was three very, very hard days.  I worried about the plane ride. I was nervous you wouldn't take your bottle.  I missed you.  I talked about you  A LOT.  I had that homesick pit in my stomach. But...I made it. Along with about 10 bags full of fun new clothes for me and you :) Here we are in the big city.


Here you are with your sweet cheeked face that I missed from my toes to my head. Today was full of all the things I have been missing! Playing, reading, cuddling and eating.

Chewing on ice from your teething/feeder thing.

This is your new favorite thing: BOOKS.  You read, look at books, flip pages. Your obsessed and you cry if I take the book away.

After you cleaned your bowl, we celebrated your "Happy Bowl" which I learned form your Auntie Dee. You had other ideas of celebrating.
And licked any reminent of squash that was left.